What are Luckcharms?
Luckchamrs are a closed species created and owned by Nuperjo . They are cute quirky little creatures, with big paws, and charms hanging from the tip of their tails. More info on their looks and traits can be found HERE. And their lore is coming soon…
What does ‘Closed’ mean?
Closed in this case means Luckcharms are an exclusive species. Only characters made by Nuperjo, made by guest artists, or approved during an MYO event; will be considered official members of the species. Any other Luckcharms created will be considered unofficial fan characters and will not be eligible to participate in group events.
- You may make slight alterations to the design after adopting, but nothing too major
- Please give Nuperjo credit for the species on any Luckcharms related artwork or posts
- You may change you’re adopt’s name, gender, age, and backstory to whatever you like
- You may only use Official or Approved Luckcharms in group events or to be sold/traded for Lucky Clover (the species currency).
MYOs are currently only available during MYO events. Basic MYOs can only have common or uncommon traits. Rare and Legendary traits may be purchased or earned via completing specific tasks. Mutations cannot be used on MYOs unless you have purchased a Mutation Potion from the Charm Shop.
Selling & Trading
- Once you adopt a Luckcharm you may sell, trade, or gift them away if you like
- You must have owned the Luckcharm for 2 weeks before you can sell, trade, or gift them tho
- And when you do sell, trade, or gift a Luckcharm you must let us know so we can change the owner on the master list
Lucky Clover & The Charm Shop
Lucky Clover is the official currency of the group. It is earned through completing quests, drawing artwork, or participating in events. It may be used to purchase special event adopts or to purchase stuff from The Charm Shop.
The Cham Shop (coming soon…) is where you can buy things like Mutation Potions, Charm Upgrades, etc. for your Luckcharm. More will be added about it when we finally launch it… eventually…